Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Currently Listening to: I Can Feel A Hot One - Manchester Orchestra










I guess today's title is slightly contradictory because Sundays are supposed to be lazy.

What I did today:

Slept until 11:30am. ('twas nice)

Ate some Kashi and helped my Facebook illiterate father eliminate over 35 friend/group/cause invitations.

Cleaned the house. (My mother gets home from Las Vegas tomorrow)

Went swimming with my father/sunbathed.

Got dressed and went to KenTacoHut with my father and brother.

Went to Walmart with my father and brother and bought shaving cream.

Came home and downloaded songs/organized my iTunes.

Okay, so after further inspection of how much I actually did today - maybe a not so lazy Sunday.

I don't think I'm capable of living a lazy day. I'd like to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment